A lot of things need to be given attention to while purchasing beautiful cremation urns. Designs, colors, themes, size, and materials are some of the things that almost everyone takes a note of. Commemorating the memories of a loved one is an unusual and emotional event that requires attention to detail. If you want to pass down the memories of your loved one in the form of blessings to the younger generation, then make sure you choose a durable urn.
Many beautiful burial urns are available that are both beautiful and sturdy. However, you can always explore new urns that are made using different materials. Each material is unique in its own way. Take a look at the top 15 materials that are most used in making cremation urns.
- Ceramic: Probably the most common material used while making urns, the ceramic is a delicate material that is known for its clean surface. This material is unique, alluring, and artistic at the same time.
- Aluminum: Urns made from aluminum are lightweight and corrosion resistant. If you like urns exuberating a shiny metallic finish, then the aluminum urn should be your ultimate choice.
- Glass: The glass urns are known for their special aesthetic appearance that can quickly catch people’s attention. Though delicate in nature, these urns can perfectly fit in any home décor flawlessly.
- Brass: Being a lightweight metal alloy, brass is undoubtedly one of the best urn materials to choose. It has a bright golden appearance, and the urns made of brass are often finished with bronze or pewter to impart the required durability.
- Wood: A natural and subtle looking material that is both durable and pleasing in appearance. The wooden urns have a warm feel, and they are the perfect vessel to preserve the remains of your loved one safely.
- Copper: This is a lightweight and malleable metal that is used mainly for accenting the urns. Most people who want to preserve the memories for ages prefer copper urns.
- Pewter: If you like bright glossy things, then you will love the pewter urns. The material is made of tin that makes it look shiny, alongside imparting the required durability.
- Stainless Steel: The urns made from stainless steel are inexpensive, scratch resistant, and beautiful. You can find many options concerning stainless steel urns. It can be purchased at a lesser price as one can always find these cremation urns for sale.
- White Gold: If budget is not a constraint, then the white gold urns are going to be the best deals for you. This material consists of both yellow gold and white gold metal, so it assures an alluring urn look.
- Biodegradable materials: Materials like recycled paper, rock salt, gelatin, and others are used to make biodegradable urns. Such urns are sturdy and environment-friendly, and they decompose naturally when they are buried in either land or sea.
- Medium Density Fiberboard: This material consists of wax, resin, and wood fibre. It is made in making inexpensive urns without compromising the quality and looks of the urn.
- Serpentine: It is a green colored material that adds to its uniqueness. The urns made using serpentine are silky to touch and have a royal look. You can try serpentine heart shaped urn necklace to carry the cremated remains in style.
- Sterling Silver: The sterling silver is mostly used to make exquisite cremation jewelry. It has 92.5% silver, while the remaining portion comprises of other metals. Being rust-resistant and alluring in nature, the material is comparably inexpensive.
- Titanium: Known for being the most durable metal in the world, Titanium is rust-resistant, non-magnetic, scratch-free, and pleasant in looks. You can check out the unique collection of titanium urns at Divinity Urns.
- Soapstone: The soapstone is a metamorphic rock that is composed of talc. Easy to carve, this material is non-porous and heat resistant.
A lot of different designs can be found about each different material. Starting from heart shaped cremation urns for adults to the personalized urns, everything can be found under one roof.
Divinity Urns is a premium online store that offers the best burial urns and jewelry. Check out their collection and get amazed by the endless options you get in one place.